Mordecai | Raid Shadow Legends - AyumiLove (2024)

Mordecai | Raid Shadow Legends - AyumiLove (1)


NAME: Mordecai
FACTION: Sacred Order
ROLE: Support
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 13 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard
Primal Shard

Blessings Recommendation

Cruelty (Debuffer)
Commanding Presence (Aura Lead)


★★✰✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★★✰ Clan Boss
★★★★★ Hydra
★★★★★ Faction Wars


★★★★★ Minotaur
★★★★★ Spider
★★★✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★★ Ice Golem
★★★✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★✰ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★★✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★✰ Floors
★✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★★★★★ Nether Spider
★★★★★ Frost Spider
★★★★★ Scarab King
★★★✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★★★★★ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★★✰✰ Dark Fae

Mordecai Skills

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of decreasing the target’s Turn Meter by 10%. Has a 60% chance instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 3.8 ATK

Time’s Undoing (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Has a 75% chance of decreasing the Turn Meters of all enemies by 15%. Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15%.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Heavenly Flames (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on all allies for 3 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Increases Ally ACC in all Battles by 40.

Mordecai Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Impulse, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Immunity, Protection, Stoneskin, Untouchable
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Divine Speed, Fortitude, Immortal, Perception, Regeneration, Resistance, Righteous, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (HP% / DEF%)
Chestplate (ACC / RES / HP% / DEF%)
Boots (SPD / HP% / DEF%)
Ring (HP / DEF)
Amulet (HP / DEF)
Banner (ACC / RES / HP / DEF)

Stats Priority

Debuffer: ACC, SPD, HP%, DEF%
Buffer & Debuffer: ACC, RES, SPD, HP%, DEF%

Mordecai Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Doom Tower, Dungeons, Faction Wars

Mordecai | Raid Shadow Legends - AyumiLove (2)


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Life Drinker
  4. Bring it Down
  5. Methodical
  6. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Exalt in Death
  4. Swarm Smiter
  5. Arcane Celerity
  6. Lore of Steel
  7. Evil Eye
  8. Master Hexer
  9. Spirit Haste

Mordecai Strategy Guide

  • Spider 25 Bandit, Paragon, Visix, Mordecai, Lich | Raid Shadow Legends Guide
  • Spider 25 Paragon, Renegade, Coldheart, Mordecai | Raid Shadow Legends Guide

Mordecai Champion Lore

For those members of the Sacred Order who dare defy its strictures, there are several means of exculpation. The most common is trial by combat. The accused must face a champion chosen by the Order, with ‘Lumaya’s blessing’ determining the victor. Many in the Order, however, find this to be an unsatisfactory method of punishment. They regard another method as more certain in regards to guilt and innocence.

The trial known as Lumaya’s Flame consists of the accused being chained in place, slathered in boiling pitch and set alight. As they burn, they are made to recite the Five Canticles of Devotion. Those who complete the recitation, as their body is engulfed in flames, are forgiven their sins and the fires are doused. That the accused rarely survive is a small price to pay to be certain of their innocence, or so the Order claims.

Those who survive the trial are forever marked by it; not just in body, but often in mind. Such scalding pain can break even the strongest will. In the centuries since the trial was first enacted, only one man has come out the other side of it with sanity intact. That man is Mordecai, the most infamous of the Bearers of the Flame, those servants of the Order who are chosen to administer the trial.

Mordecai was once a humble Preacher. His duties were minimal, largely confined to moral instruction and the collection of tithes from the local congregations. But Mordecai was also impious and greedy. He had joined the Order solely to escape the hangman’s noose, and though he claimed to have mended his ways, in truth he had merely found new means of disguising his chicanery. He skimmed the tithes he collected and used his position to bully others so that none dared speak against him.

But Mordecai was eventually undone by his own greed, when his superiors discovered that he was selling merciful sentences. That a Preacher had engaged in such flagrant and foolish corruption was regarded as intolerable, and Mordecai was immediately arrested. His request for a trial by combat was then denied when it was learned he’d attempted to bribe his accusers into letting him win. Instead, Mordecai was sentenced to face Lumaya’s Flame.

Mordecai was chained and set alight even as he protested his innocence. But in the moment that the first spark caught, and the first tongue of flame licked across his flesh, something changed in him. Mordecai recited the Canticles hesitantly at first, for he only barely knew them, then with more confidence. The words filled his head and tumbled from his lips. As he spoke, the pain began to fade and it was as if someone spoke through him, a presence more powerful than any he’d felt. It filled him, driving out all thought of the flames. The hotter the fire grew, the more serene he felt… as if it were eating away at his myriad sins.

Later, some would insist that Mordecai had simply gone mad from pain. Others swore that Lumaya herself had bestowed her grace upon the burning man, showing that even the most sinful of her children could be redeemed through flame. All agreed however that when Mordecai finished his recitation, the fire was snuffed as if by magic.

Not even his accusers could deny that Mordecai was a changed man thereafter. Now, swathed in bandages and rendered mute by his agonies, he acts as a Bearer of the Flame, and offers others the same chance at redemption he was given.

Mordecai Updates

  • (2023-12-12) Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes V8.00
  • (2021-04-12) Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes V4.10

Mordecai Videos

Raid Shadow Legends Mordecai Champion Guide by Skratch

Raid Shadow Legends Mordecai Champion Guide by Cold Brew Gaming

Mordecai | Raid Shadow Legends - AyumiLove (2024)
Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Van Hayes

Last Updated:

Views: 6237

Rating: 4.6 / 5 (66 voted)

Reviews: 89% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Van Hayes

Birthday: 1994-06-07

Address: 2004 Kling Rapid, New Destiny, MT 64658-2367

Phone: +512425013758

Job: National Farming Director

Hobby: Reading, Polo, Genealogy, amateur radio, Scouting, Stand-up comedy, Cryptography

Introduction: My name is Van Hayes, I am a thankful, friendly, smiling, calm, powerful, fine, enthusiastic person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.